If you’re still hesitant or feel unsure about making initial contact, read through some of the questions that are asked of me on a regular basis, maybe one or more of them can answer your questions, or allay your doubts. I hope they help.
There is no fee for the first half hour meeting, which might be in person or by telephone.
If after this we decide to work together, the
assessment consultation cost is £55.
Ongoing regular fees are between £55 and £90 per one hour session depending on your circumstances and the frequency of our meetings.
Concessionary fees are available, including for trainees and students.
The venue is off the sea front in East Worthing, within easy reach of bus stops and train stations. Wheelchair accessible, off street easy parking.
Some of my clients choose to work over several years, some over just a few weeks, and some people feel that they just wish for a single consultation in order to air a specific issue or to explore a specific dream.
Originally a French national, I was brought up in Paris and spent some time working as a journalist before settling in the UK where I raised my family.
I started my professional life here as a French lecturer before undergoing further studies and training and gaining the following qualifications and experiences:
- FE Teach Cert
- BA (Hons) Linguistics.
- Adv dip. Couns
- Adv. dip. Psychotherapy,
- Dip. Supervision
- PGC in Spiritual Guidance
- EMDR and EFT Training
- WPF dip. in Working with Adolescents
- Completion of a one year course in ‘foundation in deep body work’ (Reichien)
- Facilitator and Supervisor at the Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education (London) for 20 years.
- I give talks and workshops on working with dreams from an alchemical and spiritual perspective.
- I also run meditation groups and guide alchemical retreats.
- I have over 25 years experience of accompanying people on thIs journey of self discovery.
- My training in EMDR and EFT is available to those who do not wish to engage in indepth psychotherapeuthic work, in order to help alleviate traumatic memories and PTS, compulsive behaviour, Anxiety, Anger, and some physical (non clinical) symptoms, often with impressive results in a relatively short number of sessions.